Maximize your full point-and-click trading potential
As a point and click trader, you may be new to the world of automated trading. Therefore, you may want to start with an “off the shelf” system that gets you up and running with limited time and expense.
It’s easy to get set up with an off the shelf system because you don’t need to be (or hire) a programmer to start trading. All of the programming is done in advance by third-party companies who specialize in the development of robust trading tools: front-end software solutions that can be conveniently operated through intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces.
When selecting an off-the-shelf system, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Front-end relationships – Advantage Futures maintains excellent relationships with many leading front-end software vendors, so we can provide expert guidance in helping you determine which solution is best for you.
- Installation – Advantage Futures can help with a custom installation of the software solution of your choice.
- Configuration – When it comes to auto-spreaders and auto-traders, a high percentage of Advantage Futures clients choose software with robust automated features built-in. We’re here to ensure everything is properly configured so you’re free to focus on what you do best: trading.
Advantage Futures is here to help you with all of the above to meet your individual needs. From determining the appropriate hardware to system configuration and technical support, we’re with you every step of the way to get you up to top speed, and quickly.
- Internet or private line (P2P) or server colocation – When considering connectivity, we can help you assess your needs and options as they pertain to speed, budget, and geographical location.
- Private lines via various Telco carriers, ordering lines, and equipment configuration for the remote office. We are experts at achieving optimum connectivity, and we’re here to help you make these critical decisions.
- Load balancing gateways/web boxes/remote hosts/WAN routers
- Hardware/Software updates
Advantage Futures is here to assist with regular, ongoing maintenance that ensures your trading system operates with maximum efficiency and minimum down-time.
Get started with Advantage Futures >